Last Updated: 04-08-2023
All content and materials on this website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, videos, audio clips, and software (collectively referred to as “Content”), are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The owner of the copyright and intellectual property rights for the Content on this website is justifydigital.com (referred to as “we,” “our,” or “us”)
Use of Content
You may access and view the Content on this website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to do so, provided that you do not modify, reproduce, distribute, display, or otherwise exploit the Content for any commercial or public purpose without our prior written consent.
All Content on this website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights and could result in legal action.
Some Content on this website may be sourced from third-party providers or contributors, and such Content is subject to the respective third-party copyright and intellectual property rights.
Report Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any Content on this website infringes upon your copyright or intellectual property rights, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property right that you believe has been infringed.
- Identification of the specific Content that you claim is infringing, including its location on the website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your copyright infringement notification to our designated copyright agent at: email@example.com
Changes to Copyright Notice
We reserve the right to modify or update this Copyright Notice at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this page with a revised “Last Updated” date.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Copyright Notice or the use of Content on this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Copyright Notice is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and any disputes arising from or related to this Notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United Kingdom.
Effective Date: 04-08-2023