Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Syntech Link Cable Compatible with Meta/Oculus Quest 3/2 Accessories and PC/Steam VR, 16FT Upgraded Type C Cable with USB 3.0 Adapter, High Speed Data Transfer Cord for VR…
- Compatible with Quest3/Quest2/QuestPro/Pico4: Syntech 2-in-1 link cable offers additional interface options for both USB A and Type C ports. It can connect your VR devices to a gaming PC so that you can explore the VR world freely and play all Steam VR games, providing perfect PC VR experience. The color and design of the cable and adapter match perfectly with the Quest3/Quest2 headset.
- Excellent Link Performance: This cable and the USB adapter both support USB 3.0 transmission speed. Stable and fast data synchronization working with sustained and reliable current brings you a smooth VR gaming experience. The attached velcro strap fixes the cable and Quest2/Pro/Pico4 to prevent disconnection during movement. Note: Whether you use an adapter or not, please make sure that the transmission protocol of the computer port you are connecting to is USB 3.0 or higher.
- Flexible and Sturdy: Experience complete freedom of movement with this 16ft long cable that allows you to fully immerse yourself in the VR world without any restrictions. Crafted from highly durable materials, this cable offers exceptional stretch and abrasion resistance, making it a reliable option for long-term use. The upgraded L-shaped Type-C interface ensures a robust and reliable connection, while the cable is reinforced to withstand over 5000 bends without any damage.
- Upgraded 2-in-1 Link Cable: The Improved USB 3.0 Type-C VR cable maintains high-speed data transmission while also allowing for charging through a Type C adapter with 15W or more. You can even charge and play simultaneously by connecting it to a Thunderbolt 4 port. (Charging is not possible below the Thunderbolt 4 interface.) The extra USB 3.0 adapter supports 5Gbps data transmission and power transmission up to 5V/2A, it can be used for phones, computers, tablets, and other digital devices.
- Quality Assurance and Customer Service: We have upgraded the Type-C interfaces on both ends of the cable, increasing the breaking force to over 15G to enhance durability. The internal process wires use UV glue and PP material for protection. We provide a USER GUIDE tutorial to help you smoothly enable cable link and provide solutions for some of the problems. In addition, Syntech provides an 18-month Warranty for hassle-free return or refund and Friendly Customer Service Support for this cable.