Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Spasm 7 Inch Truck Sat Nav Touch Screen, 256MB RAM, 8GB Storage, 3D Maps, Multimedia, Easy to Use Interface, Car/Lorry/Bus/Motorhome/Walking Navigation, Speed Camera Alerts,…
- [7 INCH TOUCH SCREEN] The Spasm truck sat nav features a large 7-inch touch screen that is easy to navigate and provides clear visuals. This is the perfect sat nav for trucks and lorries, car sat nav, it has an ultra-quick and sensitive touch screen and crystal-clear display.
- [256MB RAM, 8GB STORAGE] With 256MB RAM and 8GB of storage space, this car sat nav uk can handle all your mapping and multimedia needs. Bluetooth for easy transfer of your files or add extra storage by inserting a TF/Micro SD card for extra capacity. With life time map of uk updates.
- [3D MAPS] The Spasm hgv sat nav includes 3D maps, giving you a realistic view of your surroundings and making navigation even easier. Just input your dimensions, height, weight, length, axles, and you will al-ways be taken on the right road avoiding those low bridges.
- [MULTIMEDIA APP] This sat nav comes with a built-in multimedia app, allowing you to play music or films while on the road. The sat nav for cars has a Bluetooth function so you can connect your device to it. This will enable you to get live updates and you anything stored on your phone.
- [ADD A REVERSING CAMERA] Add a compatible camera for easy reversing. Perfect for long vehicles like a lorry or motorhome. The motorhome sat nav would be perfect with the reversing camera added to it, you would be able to keep an eye on the vehicles behind or keep an eye on the car you may be towing.
- [EASY TO USE] The Spasm truck sat nav is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple interface and intuitive controls. Suitable sat nav for car, bus, motorhome, lorry, walking. Simple and quick touch screen. hgv sat nav trucks uk 2023, satnav for cars uk 2023 easy to use
- [PLEASE NOTE:] Once your vehicle ignition is turned off, the sat nav will give you a countdown to automatically shut down. You will get three options, Shut Down, Sleep or Cancel. If you choose to cancel, this will leave your sat nav running when leaving your vehicle.
- [PLEASE NOTE:] To optimize your battery performance and life, it is recommended turning the screen brightness down to below halfway. This will ensure the sat nav is left running without shutting down while you’re not in the vehicle.